Journey of Quilting

today is a prettty day...

why?

because I think some of us need some pretty... some of us need to stop harping on one another and just be thankful for what we have

no matter where you are in life, there is always room for pretty!

and the other day, while making a cake, I added pink frosting... what better way to add some pretty into my life

I found the Blessed Mother statue at an estate sale of a neighbor down the road... and she's so beautiful not to add to this spring look

I think she looks just perfect under the blooms and welcoming guests She brings such peace to any decor
I used vintage hankies for little napkins... wouldn't that be the cutest to do the next time you have cocktails or a birthday party? or just a few friends over??

the ruffled frosting technique is something that I have been wanting to try
no matter how much I try to get my frosting decorations to be perfect... they just aren't...
I'm okay with that...

oh yes... and the shoes make me happy too:)

a thrift store buy
I plan on making mini cakes with this ruffle frosting for the May sale, in the bakery yes... those are my colors lately...
loving every step of the way
xo + pretty blessings,