Journey of Quilting

The latest bed...

Here's a few picture of the newest Perennial bed on Farm... ~this was connected to the already existing 35 x 12 perennial bed and now made this I believe over 75 x 12 (+ or — for curves... I hate straight lines)

The column my husband picked up on the curb in the country (score!)... the flowers are a mix of cosmos and zinnias (all from seed... just be patient!)... and also Russian sage, the maroon bush is called a Nine-bark (wonderful foliage and bark) and different grasses and some Sweet William under toe... all under the shade of a river birch tree (one of 3 in the area)...

If it were up to me, I wouldn't have barely any grass... just enough for that quick game of horseshoes (*shout out to DJ*... can't wait to be your partner and cream 'the men')

I can't help myself... the thoughts are bouncing from garden to farmhouse !! Isn't life grand?!?
We have the ability to do all this great stuff!!! All in his Glory... Lent is terrific! It's like a cleansing of the mind... and when Lent is over, and I'm ready spiritually, the weather is kind enough to allow me in the dirt... gotta love life!!