Journey of Quilting

the inevitable

I was trying to be all serious taking these photos the other day... getting the light just right... putting the feathers just so...

but then I took a closer look at this old photo I put in a flower frog, and realized something...

that's going to be me in about 50 years.

so I diverted my attention to the eggs... under the cloche I took off the new cabinet

Gilberta (God bless her) has been blessing us with 2 eggs a day! lately...

and then we have a few hens who are laying all sorts of brown colors this year...

we all need change in our life! there is no better time than now to introduce change

some say chickens (the bird brains that they are) are just "creatures of habit"

yes, this could be true to a point, but I see Sir Charles leading 'his ladies' in all sorts of directions, exploring new areas of the farm, getting close to cats, taking risks by laying 3 or even 4 eggs a day... so I say "no!" they are not creatures of habit, but rather, they know their purpose, and they enjoy life.

but alas... I digress...

yup

it's official

I'm going to turn out to be this toothless lady aren't I

sorry babe.

I pray you are all doing well! and I am overwhelmed at the amount of requests for "Elizabeths " to be sewn... I did take her out of the store for a bit, so I can pay attention to her details... I do hand sew her with much care, but if you are interested in having me sew one just for you, then just give me an e-mail, and I'll make sure I buy enough linen for yours:
info@nadafarm.org

Have a wonderful day everyone!
~and a big HELLO! to all my new readers... I hope you enjoy your time on the farm~

God bless.