Journey of Quilting

Pax vobiscum...

it's times like these
(such as when I entered into this botanical conservation in California)

that I exit myself...

that may sound dramatic to some people, but any worthy experience of self is dramatic

i just stood there

amongst those towering palm branches i wasn't thinking of anyone but Him

not me

not my husband

Him

some of the grounds were constructed by man yes, but so heavenly put together...

the three of us walked practically in silence -

even though this holy week brings remembrance of His sufferings, but also the peace we know within... through Him and with Him

my prayers are with all of you who are going through the same spirituality right now...

and for all of you who don't agree with me...

one thing is for certain...

~we all desire peace... to give and to receive~

so peace be with you all this holy week... et cum spiritu tuo