Journey of Quilting

sun

I could not think of a title for this post...

for when I am entering spring, and I can feel the warm breeze and the inviting sun upon my face, it brings me such a peace within...

taking a hike through the woods... there is much more than barren trees... remember, they are alive still... and even if they have fallen, the Lord covers them in beauty still...

discovering a tepee? in the middle of the forest... a pleasant surprise for my companion...

yes, so Anne Marie is getting philosophical... I cannot help but see more clearly when in nature...

like an empty tomb... let's empty yourself

totally and completely... in order to let something better you as a person...

you have to let it all go

all that worry and anxiety (who needs it!)

your soul will shine... just accept your position in life and be joyous in it!!