Journey of Quilting

fungi fascination...

my husband keeps me on my toes...

these were found under our raspberry bushes...

these are safer... found on a day hike that just me and the kids went on...

these... well... they say: "keep away from me... but you can take my picture"
don't you just love the purple one?

if you've followed me long enough, then you have heard I studied Environmental Science in college... and that my husband and I both have a fascination with the earth and all its habitants... especially those that come from the ground...

and how I also have a fascination with a herbarium... museum rooms... and the like.

I recently acquired some fungi, bird and plant 'plates' (full illustration from a book) such as this one on the right...
and I'm so excited to show you all
what I have been working
on...
just give me a few days...