Journey of Quilting

find the poetry

i have found it rather dull posting about my hutch...

there is no poetry in a hutch... or in a silver cup...

Life is poetry in my eyes... like a ray of sunshine on a cold winter day

the objects that adorn that silver cup (which is the oldest family heirloom i own), and the feathers and holy cards, and even the books... brings forth the sounds of poetry

To sit on my chair in there, and look at my hutch, is to notice the details that speak to me... all my deceased grandmother's silver, quite the stylish decorator she was... the peace i find at St.Anne and her Blessed daughter Mary...

The hutch and silver are but hard objects, but the poetry inside, like a good book or an amazing person sings... ~Awaken your senses and find the poetry in your life~

for those of you who were participating in photographic challenge, here's what i meant... that if you didn't find any images to photograph that spoke "life" to you, it's because life comes from within, through a higher power, and even though tempting as it was to photograph my son's eyes, it still didn't mean "life" to me... the only thing remotely close to 'life' was sunshine — something uncontrolled and warming to my soul... NEXT CHALLENGE: "finding the poetry in your life"