Journey of Quilting

Meet the Dealers Week!

I had to add this... but I can SO feel the love around the world today...
all from a humble man named Saint Valentine...

isn't it awesome when we send eachother love??


something I made a few years ago
Every day this week I will be featuring one of the dealers that were invited to sell and have accepted my offer to join me, in the NEW barn...
YES! We are moving the sale into the BIG BARN, where my husband has converted a section of this barn into the Farm Market!!!
He has built a 12' High by 60' Long Wall... it's where "the shop" is...
and the "outdoor market dealers" are

SO LET'S MEET ONE OF THESE AMAZINGLY TALENTED LADIES!!!

Today's featured dealer is Jill Harris... or as we all know and love her: Gypsy Brocante...
here's what she just sent me...

is she the coolest gypsy or what?
Jill is packing that gypsy caravan all the way from New Jersey to the prairie lands of Illinois!! (too exciting)
Here's Jill's own words: "Revived vintage treasures with a gypsy flair and free spirit style... all with a history to tell"
she's so cool

She makes amazing... (and I mean amazing) jewelry...

And these original and oh so treasured GYPSY style tops... she even hand dyes the lace... (wouldn't this be the cutest thing to wear with a comfy-thin t-shirt and long denim skirt for the BOHO-BALL???

she's a new addition to the Farm family of dealers, and I can't wait until she gets here!
She's on her porch today... and having a great party... which you are ALL invited to...

You can SHOP for Jill's Gypsy Brocante HERE and visit her on the porch for a totally fun party HERE
Have a fantastic start of your week!
xo+Gypsy Blessings,