Journey of Quilting

cow dreams and rosaries...

some girls dream of silk dresses (*ahem*... yes... me... well, actually, I'd rather have the silk than the dress, so I can make it myself...) some girls dream of hosting a fancy "soiree" in their barn (*ahem* again) and then you have some girls who dream of this guy...

one of your very own... breathing up against the barbed wire (with that cute ol' grass hanging in his mouth) while telling me with those eyes (dreamy)... you want one Anne Marie... you know you do... I have to forget that guy... because I'm in the desert see... trying to be better... to sacrifice more... give more... but part of that to me, is doing this:

a little quick decorating that brightens up my spirit... and surrounding myself in my home with who I am... through a slight touch of red on the hemp heart... my own dried sage... a favorite crystal rosary... and who doesn't love an old shutter I pulled from the barn, and totally didn't even know I had this wire basket that my lovely sister didn't want (thanks sis)... Only here... at Farm Life... will you get dreams of Cows... and Rosaries... and Marie Antoinette in a wire basket on an old shutter on the same post... which I got here... Hey that's how my mind works... see? doesn't that explain so much?? tee hee and I know this sounds a little strange as well, but since I'm posting strange today, I might as well say: "I hope your are having a good Lent"... I hope you find yourself... spiritually...
Most Sincerely, and totally weirded out today, Your ever most faithful,