Journey of Quilting

The CCClub...

It's too hilarious to me this CCClub... because I'm so jealous!!! Here my daughter is having an overnight with some "suburbanite chicks" and she takes over my beloved corn crib! Which I wanted to do instead of the so called "aviary" that it has become... oh, my husband has big plans raising falcons and hawks... but I'm getting meat birds, turkeys and hogs:) pigs can fly right?
So, they made pancakes themselves, after checking the hen house for eggs... (I "supervised")... then we made a skillet of stuff they went out to the garden to pick; zucchini, beans, onions, herbs... wonderful job girls... wonderful...

anyhow, back to the club... they came in wanting some 'things' to spruce it up, and I was ALL to willing to help give it to them... I didn't put up a thing, but I love what they did!!

seriously? these girls are so cute...

let's go take a look inside!!!!...

Their cowgirls hats that they nailed (so cute) up on the old fence that is just leaning up there...

this always freaks me out a bit, up so high, but how can I refuse?... well, I could, but why???

their details up there were so simply chicly rustic (that's high tech terminology for you who don't know interior decorating terms)... hee hee...

vintage doll clothes, and the girls' toy ironing board... they even had a pulley system for hauling things up and down...

these girls were outside having a blast on the farm from sunup to sundown...

they made soup from the garden by squeezing tomatoes into a juice, adding herbs, green and yellow beans and scallions... they were surprised to know they made a gazpacho! it was delicious, and having them here was so sweet...

p.s. when we first picked up the girls, one said: "well... I'm moving to the farm" and little precious said "great! now you're my sister!!"... at time of leaving the one who said the above cried when saying goodbye...
I fought back the tears... how can you have too many children around?
life is grand! because of them...
grand indeed...
and I absolutely LOVE sharing my Farm life with them and you...
peace and blessings,