Journey of Quilting

The market sale Part I...

BEFORE

~AFTER~

That was my little market 'spot' for a local citywide garden event the day before Mother's Day
How did I do you ask?
Funny you should ask that question... just look at the sky; would YOU go?

Here's a few of the items that I had brought...

Farm all natural Lip Balms (Shea butter... mmmmm)

Small Italian clay pots I painted and stenciled that were planted with English Ivy...
BUT:
The items that sold were the things I literally threw in the car at the very last minute after shaking saw dust off of! The old Barn Signs that I stenciled!!
Go figure...

This is me during the "potting demo" which I had a HUGE audience... (right)

I had no expectations, about 5 cups of warm coffee, and lots of fun conversations with the ladies next door, my daughter and my mother-in-law:)
So not a bad day after all...

Have a good one!