Journey of Quilting

My favortie place for coffee!...

GOOD MORNING!

What's my favorite place for coffee?
Starbucks? nope Caribou Coffee? wrong again...
Right here in Farm's Kitchen is my ABSOLUTE favorite place for my cup of java!!

Yes, I absolutely love coffee... primarily we purchase shade grown organic whole beans from Columbia. It's a ritual in the morning to grind the beans... STRONG!

The nook's opening is curved-

We added the wooden ceiling, paint, cabinets, new windows, wainscoting, and the decor;)
The chandelier has been with us from our previous home... our first antique purchase!

Which cup do you think I use?

I use them all, but today's choice is:

We call it the nook, but really, it's my baking center... it has double ovens, all my baking necessities... and oh the views!

Give me a strong cup of coffee with cream from the raw milk, a good magazine and I'm good to go for the day.
The view of the beloved barn used to be through that window here.

These chairs were nothing special, but I painted them white, and covered them, and wanted an extra padding on the seat after I had made the covers... SO... I made a few button holes on either side of them, and then the ties get threaded through the holes and WALA — a quick fix.

I hope you are enjoying your favorite cup of coffee too...